We're cheap and expendable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:30 am

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is up by popular demand, in all of its unorganized glory. Check it out and don't forget to subscribe on iTunes or write a review if you feel so inclined.

http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/2010/08/henchmen-cast-episode-4.html

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

I <3 This Podcast.

Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:37 pm

It is so rare to find something actually fresh in the world and this is one of those things. High quality sound value and (sometimes) well scripted. It's as polished as anything you'll find anywhere in entertainment and can be comparable to even big industry Podcasts. Anyone who doesn't like it is an uptight dork. Otherwise, this Podcasts keeps me laughing, and crying from laughter at times. I think the attention it is getting, is well deserved.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:42 pm

Wow! I don't even know where to begin. Thanks for all the kind words FairXChange, you have no idea how much comments like this mean to us. It's always a great motivator to hear from all of our fans and how much they enjoy our content, and it just keeps us wanting to do more stuff for you guys. Again, thanks for the support and I'm glad you enjoy podcast.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
MenstrualGravy
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:44 am

FairXChange wrote:
It is so rare to find something actually fresh in the world and this is one of those things. High quality sound value and (sometimes) well scripted. It's as polished as anything you'll find anywhere in entertainment and can be comparable to even big industry Podcasts. Anyone who doesn't like it is an uptight dork. Otherwise, this Podcasts keeps me laughing, and crying from laughter at times. I think the attention it is getting, is well deserved.

Agreed, I really enjoy this podcast and it's one of my favorite ones. I anticipate the next one every week, and can't wait for more. Great job guys!
Back to top Go down
SirJames
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   Fri 13 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Really enjoyed the podcast, mates. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!   

Back to top Go down

Henchmen Cast - Episode 4 is Finally HERE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1