Share | 

LFG!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Kupo
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: LFG!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm

Hey all! I've been looking for an active large video game community for some time and I'm not sure how I never came across this one, but I'm here now!

Ok, so a little about me....I'm an avid gamer that owns most systems ever made (including the 5 current gen systems), but I mainly play my 360. Oh, and I also play some PC, but usually only MMO's...Currently not attached to any, though!

My favorite Genre's are RPG's (JRPG's), and some RTS's. I've also, over the last five years, became somewhat of a fan of FPS's. I guess a person really can't help it, considering there are so many out there now!

I've worked in the video game industry off and on since 2004, when I got my first job at EA. Since then, I've worked at Sega and worked at EA again. Some of the projects I've worked on are Battlefield II and the first expansion, Full Auto PSP (ouch), and Sims 3. I'm not looking for a career in the industry, but it has still been like a dream come true working at these places.

I'm also the host of a Video Game Podcast called Knights of the Video Game Table. We've been going for a little over a year and average 3 podcast's a month. You can check us out kvgt04.blogs.com or at our new (heavily under construction) temporary website (currently looking into our options)/

That's about it for me, hope to see you all around on the forums!

Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LFG!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

Usually we're pretty strict about advertising, but considering the fact that it's part of your introduction and who you are it shouldn't be a problem. Just don't splash it everywhere around here, although you don't strike me as the type that is here for blatant advertising so I don't think you would have anyways.

It'll be pretty interesting to have some experience from the industry on here, so welcome! Hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LFG!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 6:19 pm

Welcome Evil Kupo! Very Happy
I think it'll be great to have someone who is working in the industry here on the forums, hopefully you can provide some interesting insight into the whole video game world. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: LFG!   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 11:44 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LFG!   Today at 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

LFG!